The Shadow Strikers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bunch of friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ArmA Basic Training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe
Colonel
Colonel
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe

ArmA Basic Training. Empty
PostSubject: ArmA Basic Training.   ArmA Basic Training. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:25 am

Everyone who joins the ArmA section will have to do a basic training mission with me and/or john. this is so that everyone can work effectively as a team and enable us to keep casualties to a low. basic training will consist of teaching u kit load outs, formations, fire sectors, communication and navigating. it sounds intense but everyone who joins the team let me assure u, its not a nightmare its easy to learn and will help u become a much better player. first basic training mission will be this week sometime. i will inform those who need the basic training when this will be occuring.

please view this video of GOL demonstrating certain things that will be covered in basic training. if u view this video training will be easier for u to learn.

https://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c103/mro204/?action=view&current=GOLTRAINING_0001.flv
Back to top Go down

ArmA Basic Training.
Page 1 of 1