The Shadow Strikers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bunch of friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming Practice/Basic Training.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe
Colonel
Colonel
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe

Upcoming Practice/Basic Training. Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Practice/Basic Training.   Upcoming Practice/Basic Training. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm

There shall be an upcoming practice/basic training very soon. i have been busy creating a mission to help us develope as a team. the name of the mission is called Operation Striking Blade. This mission is set on the small island off from sahrani called rahmadi. the mission briefing will be given on the day. This mission is extremely hard i haven't survived past objective one yet but hopefully as a unit we can overcome the insurgents and complete the mission. it will be against insurgents and is goona be fairly challenging. the basic training for this operation will cover:

1)Formations
2)Roles
3)Communication
4)Kit Load Outs
5)Navigation

There maybe other things that will be covered but those 5 will for sure be covered.

Here is a pic of the BETA mission Operation Striking Blade, created by me.

Upcoming Practice/Basic Training. B1f1ab553c2f4e4d8c38cafa4fd891854ccdd43d
Back to top Go down
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe
Colonel
Colonel
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Practice/Basic Training.   Upcoming Practice/Basic Training. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 pm

please post a time and date this week that u are able to attend a basic training mission. this is important so try make time.
Back to top Go down
=[TSS]={MAJ}John
Major
Major
=[TSS]={MAJ}John

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Practice/Basic Training.   Upcoming Practice/Basic Training. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:02 am

we could do it on either wednesday or thursday, thts when im gonna be home before i go to my frieds cottage, and then we both could be on the practice
Back to top Go down
http://shadowstrikers.roflforum.net
PontusE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
PontusE

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Practice/Basic Training.   Upcoming Practice/Basic Training. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:47 am

I have holiday from school in 10 weeks now. So anytime will do for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Practice/Basic Training.   Upcoming Practice/Basic Training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Practice/Basic Training.
Page 1 of 1