The Shadow Strikers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bunch of friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield 2 Team Assignment!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=[TSS]={MAJ}John
Major
Major
=[TSS]={MAJ}John

Battlefield 2 Team Assignment! Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 2 Team Assignment!   Battlefield 2 Team Assignment! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:16 am

Alright basically the same as on ArmA, apply for the class you think that you play best with (dont think of which class you get the most points playing with) but the one you really really CAN play with, not dying so often and can shoot good with. Also tactics will be as ArmA just that it will be alot more fast-paced of course since BF2 isnt a military sim, but keeping the ArmA tactics increases our chances to victory tenfold, for example, almost all players in BF2 are running around as "lone-wolfs" we're not, we work as a team and think as a team towards success, so if we say get on with 4-5 players who work as a team we will most definately pwn every single player we bump into.

So now I say, please think hard and long on what kit you want to play and apply it here. Smile You can also check here: http://wiki.bf2s.com/classes/battlefield-2

Medic/Teamleader: John

Anti-Tank:

Assault:

Engineer: Taaffe

Spec-Ops:

Support:

Sniper: to be filled in later...

Tank/APC/Jeep Driver:

Jet: to be filled in later...

Heli: to be filled in later...

Last edited by =[TSS]={MAJ}John on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowstrikers.roflforum.net
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe
Colonel
Colonel
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 Team Assignment!   Battlefield 2 Team Assignment! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 am

engineer i pwn as engineer MINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
=[TSS]={FLieu}cobra
Private First Class
Private First Class
=[TSS]={FLieu}cobra

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 Team Assignment!   Battlefield 2 Team Assignment! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm

i'l try to get round to installing it but the 2 gb patch is kinda making me reluctant,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 Team Assignment!   Battlefield 2 Team Assignment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 2 Team Assignment!
Page 1 of 1