The Shadow Strikers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bunch of friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe
Colonel
Colonel
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe

Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ   Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Right once u have read this and understood i want u to post saying "signed" if u wanna ask anything go ahead.

Chain Of Command:
Right i'm sure everyone here knows to follow chain of command but this is here for just a reminder to everyone. u do not make ur own decisions unless we are in immediate danger, so for example a contact runs out near us u have the right to engage him to secure the fireteam. When moving i do not want to see people straying off into positions without my permission as this means if u get downed someone has to go out to u plus we may not know where u went, so for example we are engaging enemies and u wish to move into a different position u do NOT just move there but u ask for permission if i say no or who ever in charge says no u have to listen to them, the people in commands main focus is not killing or completing the mission it is keeping his fire team alive so please listen. Now the major one. At NO point unless ur team leader is dead and ur next in charge should u give out orders. NEVER do this. it irritates me wen people give out orders to me. i like to hear suggestions but giving me orders will piss me off and make me make mistakes. so please do not give orders unless u are the unit in charge. thank you. i would like to make a quick note on my tactics here. i have realised some people may disagree against my time consuming tactics and range of firefights. people often say to me why don't u move in closer we can get a better shot, i answer yes u can however the enemy also have a better shot. we have better equipment for longer ranged firefights. it also decreases the likelyhood of someone being injured or worse killed. as for my tactic of taking my time to move from place to place. this tactic works and eliminates any possible surprise attacks and shit ideas for completing objectives. the bottom line is my tactics are like this not to complete the mission but to keep u guys alive. so the next time anyone disagrees with me think about what i have just said. thanks.
Back to top Go down
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe
Colonel
Colonel
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ   Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:15 pm

come on guys 5 views. some people have viewed this and not been bothered to say that they have read it. its easy. do it.
Back to top Go down
=[TSS]={FLieu}cobra
Private First Class
Private First Class
=[TSS]={FLieu}cobra

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ   Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 am

i veiwed it twice:P

lol!

will try my best Razz signed
Back to top Go down
=[TSS]={MAJ}John
Major
Major
=[TSS]={MAJ}John

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ   Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:11 am

read it right just now mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shadowstrikers.roflforum.net
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe
Colonel
Colonel
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ   Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:20 pm

people are STILL not abiding by this post. everyone must abide by the post. couple of times people have been giving orders to me and the fire team wen not in charge. the orders if i didn't jump in really could of been fatal to the fire team. if u have suggestions say otherwise shut up and do ur job in the fire team.
Back to top Go down
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe
Colonel
Colonel
=[TSS]={GEN}Taaffe

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ   Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 am

still a few people who have not posted saying they understand this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ   Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain Of Command EVERYONE MUST READ
Page 1 of 1